CEMB K22 Computer Wheel Balancer for Motorcycles
CEMB K22 COMPUTERIZED WHEEL BALANCER FOR MOTORCYCLES (With Stationary Shaft) (Free Shipping)
The K22 has proven itself as the finest balancer for motorcycle wheels in the world. The K22 Computer Balancer is specifically designed to balance motorcycle wheels. It features a unique “stationary shaft” that allows for precise, repeatable balancing results. Unlike converted automotive balancers, the K22’s “stationary shaft” for motorcycles makes set-up and operation a breeze. This feature allows the technician to also diagnose noisy wheel bearings and tire out-of-roundness easily. The K22 is capable of balancing wheels in either the Static Mode or Dynamic Mode. The Dynamic Mode balances both planes of the wheel, thus giving a more accurate balance for wheels wider than 5”. Manufactured by CEMB, the largest manufacturer of balancers in the world, their patented balancer technology combined with ongoing product improvements makes this the machine of choice.
• RIM DIAMETER: 10” to 24”
• DISTANCE BETWEEN WHEEL BEARINGS: 9-1/2” or wider*
• POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120V, 1 phase
• ULTIMATE ACCURACY: ± 1 gram, 1/10oz.
*For 280, 300 & 330 sizes, order optional Shaft Extension Cone #04C220001 *For Single Sided Swingarm Wheels (Bearingless) and Trike, Spyder Wheels order the Universal AGF Adaptor Kit #41FF48280
• BALANCING BOTH PLANES: Static (regular) and Dynamic (wider than 5”)
• ULTRA-FAST SETUP: Stationary shaft. (No adapter drive forks/arms to adjust)
• DIAGNOSE WHEEL BEARINGS: Stationary shaft allows tech to hear noisy bearings
• DETECT OUT-OF-ROUNDNESS: Abnormal vibrations are felt through control lever
• FREEDOM FROM ERRORS: Digital electronics guarantee accuracy and reliability