JDI 6-Gallon Waste Oil Evacuator JDI6EV
6-Gallon WASTE OIL EVACUATOR
“Quick Lube” oil change service keeps costs down and efficiency up!
Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Charged unit is completely portable. Fluid removal can be done almost anywhere without the need of an air hose. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum process.
Evacuators are great for a variety of applications including:
• Quick Lubes – Avoid stripped drain plugs. Makes it easy to correct overfills.
• Motorcycle/ATV Service – Perfect for oil changes.
• Marine Applications – Boats, Jet Skis and other PWC.
• Farm & Industrial – Tractors, generators, off-road equipment.
• 6-gallon capacity
• Heavy-duty steel construction for years of trouble-free service
• Powerful venturi vacuum generator
• Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
• 7’ suction hose
• Six suction probes for most applications
• Convenient storage tube for suction probes
• Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
• 10’ quick disconnect evacuation hose
• Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
Gallons = 6-gallon, Suction Capacity = 4-gallons, Air Pressure For Vacuum = 110-115 psi, Depressurization Time = 60-90 sec. Suction Speed = .04-.05 gpm, Material = Steel, Wheel Size = Front N/A, Wheel Size = Rear 7" Fixed, Weight = 45 lbs.